New videos and guides are available to help consumers with disability understand their rights.
- An educational video on how to shop smart and use your rights.
- Easy English educational video (with Casey and Reece) on how to shop smart.
- Fact sheet with a short summary of your consumer rights and the steps you can take to resolve problems.
- Detailed guide explaining your consumer rights, how to be a smart shopper, what to look out for when signing a contract/service agreement and the steps you can take to resolve problems.
- Fact sheet on where to go for assistance or to make a complaint about a product or service.
All these videos and guides can be found at www.accc.gov.au/disabilityresources