The Disability Royal Commission Legal Service is a free national legal service to give information and advice to people who want to tell their story to the Royal Commission into Violence, Abuse, Neglect and Exploitation of People with Disability.
The DRC Legal Service is to be independent of the Disability Royal Commission.
The Legal Service can provide free, independent legal advice to:
- people with disability
- their families, carers, supporters, and advocates.
- only give legal advice about individual matters (it won’t help organisations)
- DRC Legal Service – Easy English introduction
- DRC Legal Service Fact Sheet – Getting legal help to engage with the Royal Commission
- DRC Legal Service Fact Sheet – Can I name names
- DRC Legal Service Frequently Asked Questions